Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rough training schedule

Here is the schedule that I have put together for the next 6 months. It isn't perfect, but it gives me a rough idea of the time and distance I need to be putting in. I made it in excel and posted it on my cube at work so I'll be looking at it everyday.


Today I did a spin class with a different instructor then I usually have, he had a good playlist and the class really had me working up a sweat. Tomorrow is swim day, which I've found to be the hardest sport to get motivated for especially in the winter. Last week we had one day where it got up to 60 degrees so I took advantage of it and ran home from work, 6 miles.  It felt great to be outside in a tee shirt and shorts, I really can't wait for spring and warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment