Friday, March 11, 2011

Training

I’m still working out the kinks in my training plan.  Yesterday I went for a run with Rudy before work, but I didn’t stick to the plan and go swimming at night.  Today I did a spin class and felt some improvement in my ability to push on the “hills”.  The intensity of the class is a lot higher then I should be doing for base training, but my fitness level is improving and I’m getting a feel for a high cadence so I'm not worried. 

This weekend I’m going home for my mom’s birthday so I need to work up the motivation to do an 8 mile run Saturday morning and get a swim in on Sunday.  I was also thinking it would be good to do the P90x plyometrics workout on Sunday so I can get a little cross training in, or if the weather is nice maybe I will take out my bike and go for a ride.  We still have a few snow banks in the shade so I won’t ride my bike to work and it’s too cold. I’m holding out for perfect conditions and mid 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment