Thursday, November 4, 2010

It hit me


When I did my last half marathon it hit me, the race was only 2 hours, but the part I liked more was the training I put in over the weeks and months to get ready for the event.  Right now I just want the half ironman to be here.  I don’t want to wait 10 months, I want to be physically ready for it NOW. I feel like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7nG3KvZDA


Today my fortune cookie said, “Nothing will get in the way of your desire to succeed. Keep at it!” Well today I will have to keep at it a little longer because I went by the Little Debbie Million Smiles van and got two cupcakes then proceeded to eat them both.  Haha. Tonight the plan is to do a swim workout, I think I will add a 20 min run, to work off one of those cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment