Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekend workout plan

I went for a run with the dog.  It was a 6.5 mile loop around two lakes.  We sneaked into a boat club so Rudy (the dog) could drink some water from the river.  We also stopped at the end of the run at the lake and he splashed around and sat in the lake. It was so beautiful out I could have worn shorts and a tee shirt and been perfectly comfortable. After my run I was starving so I had a little chicken and tons of veggies.  Then I spent the next 5 hours cleaning the house and doing laundry.  Now I think I am going to go to a wine tasting.

Sunday the plan is to workout at the gym and go for a swim.  I'm not sure if I will run, bike or lift, but I'll do something before I swim. Sunday night I am hanging out with the girls at Cooking Light Supper Club and then we have a makeup party. By the time that is over DH should be back from NYC and Saturday Night Live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment